The Hormone Connection Talk: Common Does Not Mean Normal
Just because something is common, does that make it normal?
Answer: NO!! And that’s the game-changer.Here are some things you need to know:
- Both men AND women need estrogens and testosterone.
- Yes, estrogens is plural, because there’s more than one.
- Most hormone testing is woefully incomplete.
- Imbalanced hormones affect individuals uniquely, and can be a major contributing factor to a number of common health conditions.
- Hormones are deeply connected to emotions and behavior, in both men AND women.
Chronic health conditions are at an all-time high. Something needs to change. Divorce rates are skyrocketing. There is a better answer.
In a world of political correctness, someone needs to take a stand and bring people the information they desperately need to hear. Dr. Patrick Flynn, The Hormone Whisperer and founder of The Wellness Way Clinics, has decades of relentless study and experience in bringing people results. Not only clinically, but in their relationships as well.
Straight and to the point, and presented in a no-nonsense way. Dr. Patrick leaves attendees laughing, as well as empowered and motivated to take the next steps. This event will guide attendees to the best physical, emotional, and relational health of their lives.
BRING A GUEST!
Ladies, the biggest thing that is said after the event is: "I should have brought my husband". See when you talk about hormones many women come to these events, but this applies to your health, marriage and how to communicate with anyone, especially your spouse. The impact on relationships is why the largest demand for Dr Flynn to speak is from the largest churches in the country. Bring your spouse and every friend you know, and we promise your guests will thank you over and over!!