Woodbury Community EXPO 2021--New Date and Location!
2021 Community EXPO New Date & Location This Year Only!
Free Family Event, no registration necessary. Entertainment, Kids Area, Prize Giveaways and More! This year's annual spring event is on October 2, 2021 at HealthEast Sports Center. We will back to spring event at East Ridge High School in April 2022.
Celebrate over 10 years of bringing together commerce and community. The Woodbury Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to experience the Community EXPO, a lively family friendly atmosphere where you can visit with a variety of businesses from many industries all under one roof. There will be fun for multiple generations including entertainment, activities and more.
Visit more than 175 local businesses and organizations, along with enjoying tasty food by local restaurants. Check out a list of exhibitors and entertainment scheduled for the event in our digital EXPO Guide!
- Main Stage Entertainment- Experience high energy shows throughout the day from juggling, magicians and Science Wizards to dance shows, Tae Kwon Do and more!
- Vehicle Fair- Feel like a kid again and climb inside police squads, City trucks-large and small to construction equipment and more!
- Kids Area- Entertain the kids for hours for FREE with a bounce house, face painting, science experiments, animal zone, giveaways and more!
- Food Area- Stop by the food area to satisfy your craving with a variety of flavors from the Woodbury area.
- Enter to Win - Gift cards from a variety of local businesses given away at the main stage throughout the day!
10:30 a.m. Brodini Magic Show
11:15 a.m. Indian Classical Dance by students of Neelam Malhotra
11:50 a.m. Raptor Show from Carpenter Nature Center
12:30 p.m. Dazzling Dave YoYo
1 p.m. Music by Blood Brother
1:45 p.m. 3M Science Wizards
2:30 p.m. Circus Manduhai
3:10 p.m. Open Door Community Theatre Showcase
3:25 p.m. Aspire Music Academy
Community Stage Schedule
10:30 a.m. The Rockin Waters Drumline
11 a.m. Woodbury Dance
11:30 a.m. Music by Rock U
Noon Amazing Athletes Demo
12:30 p.m. Dance & Entertainment
1 p.m. St. Croix Valley Opera
1:30 p.m. 3P Boxing 24/7 Demonstration
2 p.m. Woodbury MAGA Gymnastics
2:30p.m. Saint Ambrose Jazz Ensemble