Woodbury Community EXPO 2021--New Date and Location!
2021 Community EXPO New Date & Location This Year Only!
Free Family Event, no registration necessary. Entertainment, Kids Area, Prize Giveaways and More! This year's annual spring event is moving to October 2nd at the HealthEast Sports Center. We will back to an early spring event at East Ridge High School in April 2022.
Celebrate over 10 years of bringing together commerce and community. The Woodbury Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to experience the Community EXPO, a lively family friendly atmosphere where you can visit with a variety of businesses from many industries all under one roof. There will be fun for multiple generations including entertainment, activities and more.
Visit more than 175 local businesses and organizations, along with enjoying tasty food by local restaurants. Check out a list of exhibitors and entertainment scheduled for the event in our digital EXPO Guide!
- Main Stage Entertainment- Experience high energy shows throughout the day from juggling, magicians and Science Wizards to dance shows, Tae Kwon Do and more!
- Vehicle Fair- Feel like a kid again and climb inside police squads, City trucks-large and small to construction equipment and more!
- Kids Area- Entertain the kids for hours for FREE with a bounce house, face painting, science experiments, animal zone, giveaways and more!
- Food Area- Stop by the food area to satisfy your craving with a variety of flavors from the Woodbury area.
- Enter to Win - Gift cards from a variety of local businesses given away at the main stage throughout the day!
Event Sponsorships and Booth Registrations Now Available!
Discounted Booth Pricing Deadline June 15, 2021
Chamber Member Booth-$355 by May 3/$390 after
Nonmember Booth-$525 by May 3/$575 after
Chamber Member Civic/Political Booth-$225 by May 3/$265 after
Nonmember Civic/Political Booth--$275 by May 3/$325 after
Click the blue register button on right to secure booths and event sponsorships!
*Sponsorships and booth fees are nonrefundable. If the event is cancelled by the Chamber/Vendor site, a $50 nonrefundable fee will be charged.