Community Awards Gala
Woodbury Area Chamber Community Awards Gala
Friday, January 21, 2022
DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East
Business of the Year: Jersey Mike’s Subs
Nonprofit of the Year: Custom One Charities
Educator of the Year: Marianne Taiwo & Krissi Bohlsen. Primrose School of Woodbury
Everyday Hero: Leah Huxtable & Eva Thompson, Bash for Brains
Public Safety Worker of the Year: Lee Vague, City of Woodbury
Join us at the DoubleTree by Hilton for an upscale evening of celebration, socializing, and camaraderie where we will recognize those in the community who make Woodbury a better place to work and live. Enjoy music by local cover band Sweet Mash during the cocktail reception hour as well as poured champagne and butler served hors d’oeuvres. A cash bar will also be available. Favorite event fundraisers prior to dinner include the popular Wine Pull ($10 cash for a bottle to bring home) and viewing fabulous Silent Auction items--bid online with credit card via your phone. We will move into the ballroom for an elegant dinner, opportunity for tables to bid on tasty treats during the popular Dessert Auction and bid on the one Live Auction item---a hockey stick signed by Krill Kaprizov, NHL 2021 Rooke of the Year. Evening will conclude with an exciting program recognizing the community award recipients.
Thank You Sponsors!
Social Hour Sponsor Hiway Credit Union; Platinum Sponsors CorTrust Bank, Wings Financial Credit Union, Xcel Energy; Gold Sponsors Eric Rislove-Edward Jones Investments and Woodbury Magazine; Silver Sponsor Benafica and Woodbury Community Foundation; Bronze Sponsors ChiroWay, Image360, Tom Dunn Photography and Woodbury Endocrinology & Diabetes Clinic.
Current COVID Protocols at DoubleTree Hotel:
- All DoubleTree staff members wear masks
- Staff members wear gloves when serving food
- Complimentary hand sanitizing stations throughout the public areas of the hotel
- Complimentary hand sanitizer bottles at registration tables, wine pull tables, etc.
- Tables are set with silverware wrapped in the napkins and not exposed to the open air
- Salads are served with dressing so multiple people not touching a dressing boat
- Salt and pepper are in individually wrapped packages
- Tables spread out in ballroom