Lunch & Learn - Commercial Real Estate 101
Name: Lunch & Learn - Commercial Real Estate 101
Date: May 10, 2018
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Registration: Online registration for this event is closed. Please call the Chamber at 651.842.9482 to register.
MAY LUNCH & LEARN
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE 101
THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2018
12:00 NOON – 1:00 p.m. Bring your lunch; event is free!
Woodbury Area Chamber of Commerce Conference Room
700 Commerce Drive, Suite 145, Woodbury
Register at www.woodburychamber.org (Space is limited so register early)
PRESENTED BY: Crossroads Properties: Mark Young, John Higgins, David Johnson, Mike Conners
Most business owners are unlikely to be involved in leasing or purchasing commercial property on a regular basis. Save money and avoid making critical commercial sales or leasing mistakes by attending this session. You will get answers to necessary questions including:
- Should I own or rent?
- How are rates and terms determined?
- What is the difference between a Gross Rent and Triple Net Lease?
- What are current market rates and how do they impact my business?
- Should I be in second generation space or new construction?
- What is the difference between Net and Gross square foot calculation?
- How do I determine my occupancy cost?
- Is there value in using a commercial broker?