Fun Is Good Seminar
Name: Fun Is Good Seminar
Date: October 19, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM CDT
- Mike Veeck: Marketing and promotions legend will tell stories about finding success by taking risks, embracing failure and being passionate about your job. He may throw in a story or two about his good friend and business partner, Bill Murray.
- Dr. Emily Stuckenbruck: PHD in Communications giving insight to Emotional Intelligence in our multi-generational workplace.
- Cy Amundson: ESPN Snapchat host and national comedian who is an expert at taking his job and career seriously, but not taking himself too seriously – a lesson in how to enjoy everything to its fullest.
- Fran Zeuli: Fun Is Good, CFO (Chief FUN Officer) will outline the ROI of fun, engagement, laughter and creativity.
- Joan Steffend: MN Broadcast Hall of Famer and former HGTV host will share why kindness and gratitude are essential areas of focus for any leader in today’s workforce.
- Allan Fahden: An insanely creative author and speaker who actually gives out money at each seminar while revealing the secrets to increasing morale and profits of any organization. y, October 19, 2018
Event sponsored by Fun Is Good, a Minnesota-based organization that helps individuals and organziations develop and sustain a positive, fun, and creative culture for employees and customers.