Property Manager - Community Association Manager
33rd Company, Inc. is looking for an experienced Community Association Property Manager!
Position: HOA Portfolio Association Manager Reports to: Owner/Director of Operations
The HOA Portfolio Association Manager is responsible for the daily business operations and management under the direction of the Community Associations that 33rd Company manages, in accordance to their requirements in the governing documents and any applicable state law. The position requires the ability to multi-task on a variety of levels with the utmost of focus and professionalism. The HOA Portfolio Association Manager services as an advisor to the Board and volunteer committees regarding policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend scheduled meetings at the office or offsite per the client.
- Completes the tasks on checklist items required of the HOA Portfolio Association Manager
- Follow up with clients on open items.
- Enter information on properties into the appropriate software and databases.
FINANCIAL – Accounting may assist as directed by Operations
- Ensures that all invoices are reviewed, approved, and paid when due and coordinates with the property owner to provide the necessary funds for paying invoices, as applicable.
- Ensures required notices are sent, make follow up phone calls, delinquency and other violations letters and other necessary tasks to follow up on delinquent payments.
- Reviews Members financial statements and assists Members with questions/explanations concerning financial statements.
- Prepare annual budgets
- Completes the tasks on checklist items required of the property manager (Adding a New Account, Terminating and Account, Bank Reconciliation, etc.)
- Maintains records on all aspects of management activity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain positive customer service attitude. Answer or return phone calls, emails, faxes or any other correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Periodic community walk-throughs with or without board members
- Initiate and implement policies and procedures to maintain resident communications; e.g., complaints, service requests, etc.
- Generates quarterly newsletters, prepare monthly board packets, plan, schedule and attend HOA board meetings as needed
- Compliance meetings may be held at the Association site to ensure Board education and knowledge
- Ensure that the Boards’ approval is secured prior to ordering maintenance or repairs in excess of the repair limit in the Board’s contract.
- Coordinates maintenance, monitor and supervise all maintenance activities for the managed communities.
- Identify vendors, coordinate onboarding for new vendors.