Professional Development Series
Name: Professional Development Series
Date: August 23, 2017
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
Registration: Online registration for this event is closed. Please call the Chamber at 651.842.9482 to register.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SERIES:
TALENT AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT FOR TODAY’S LEADERS
Speaker: Wendy Hazzard, author of “Being a Leader …Just Became Easier!” 14 Leadership Development Modules
Join the Woodbury Area Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Century College for these dynamic and engaging presentations.
Plateaued Employees: How to Re-Motivate and Inspire!
How do you motivate an already overworked individual or team? This session provides guidelines for handling motivation-related issues and how to convey enthusiasm and organizational objectives that inspire:
- Using basic principles of motivation.
- Expectations for excellence to establish high standards of performance.
- How to inspire your employees to excel.
- Rewarding people for good performance.
- Individualize your approach to motivation.