2019 Lunch & Learn Application Deadline
Name: 2019 Lunch & Learn Application Deadline
Date: August 31, 2018
APPLICATIONS SOUGHT FOR 2019 LUNCH & LEARN SESSIONS
Lunch & Learn sessions are a program of the Educational Programming Committee and provide free, interactive member training sessions on a monthly basis over the lunch hour. These sessions offer members valuable information and are well attended. A new series of Lunch & Learn programs will begin in January 2019 and the chamber is now seeking applications. This is an opportunity to share with others your area of expertise, but not a time to sell your product or services. The presentation will be provided gratis.
Members who are interested in presenting a Lunch & Learn should submit a topic overview by August 31st. Lunch & Learns will be held monthly on the second Thursday of the month from Noon-1:00 p.m., with the exception of the summer months and holiday months of November and December.
Submission Criteria Information:
1. In 150-200 words (2-3 short paragraphs) explain what your presentation will cover and why your topic would be of interest and a benefit to the chamber members. For sessions chosen, this information will be used in marketing material to promote the presentation.
2. Include your name, organization and contact information.
3. Submission deadline is Friday, August 31, 2018.
4. The committee will review your presentation prior to the session.
5. You must be a member in good standing at the time of your presentation.
Please email your submission to email@example.com no later than August 31, 2018.